It is my privilege to welcome you to our National Energy Inclusion Conference scheduled for Feb. 23-25. This year's theme is “Inclusion Leads to Innovation”. Our three-day conference, hosted by Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council will afford organizations the opportunity to explore tools and resources necessary to build a diverse workforce and remain competitive on the global stage. The conference will have over 60 speakers who will discuss a variety of different topics all related to our everchanging workplace. It is important to recognize that learning leads to growth and growth is essential for change.
The Pre-Conference will kick off with our Certified Inclusive Leadership Certification and Racial Justice Institute Certification. The dates of these classes are (Date TBD). Here is a link with additional information, CILC | RJIC. Each class is for 2.5 days.
Day one of the conference is dedicated training. Participants will have the opportunity to participate in a full day training. There are eight topics in which participates can select from and take a deep dive. Each training session is for 6 hours. There will be multiple breaks throughout the day. At completion, each participate will receive a Certificate. Day two and day three of the conference will have 3-4 concurrent sessions throughout the day with over 9 breakout sessions. The topics range from DEI to Leadership.
In closing, I would like to thank our sponsors for their support. Thank you for seeing the value of an Inclusive Workplace. Secondly, I would like to thank the conference organizers, volunteers and speakers who are working diligently to bring you a wonderful conference. I hope your calendar will allow for your participation in our two-day learning event.
Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Dennis Kennedy, Founder, Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama touts tolerance, inclusion, Texas barbecue at Dallas diversity conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines supports inclusion and equality at every level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice will prevail,' chancellor tells campus diversity conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program